Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Now we are a Family


I completed this layout yesterday in 2 hours which includes several trips up and down the stairs to feed my baby! It looks difficult but it really isn't! There is more here from the Kioshi Basic Grey line and to keep things simple all the materials shown (brad, flower, stickers and letters) are from Kioshi! I punched strips from patterned paper using the Martha Stewart Deep Edge Doily Lace punch. Since this photograph was taken in my late father's rose garden I felt these strips of roses coming up from behind the photograph somewhat resemble what is actually going on in the photograph. Behind us there was actually a very large and high rose vine and since this was not pictured here I felt that including it through a paper collage would remind me of this vine - which was my father's favorite

No comments:

Post a Comment