Saturday, August 27, 2011

Our Home is where you are



Last night I made this layout for a challenge blog called Challenge me Happy. Their design team is really talented and all the examples on there were amazing! The prizes are really good too so worth having a look at their blog. The challenge was to make a layout with the word HOME on the title and having a feel of home throughout.
I then finally opened my Crate Paper collection pack (it was so gorgeous I did not want to open it yet but with all the new Crate Paper collections out I finally got round to opening it!) I also had this picture of the girls which I LOVE but did not know what to do with. I thought it was perfect for the HOME theme
I then die cut some grass and a fence. Stamped a few houses and clouds on an envelope using Maya Road stamps. The corrugated chipboard house and brand is from Jillibean and I went over some detail with a white gel pen. I also added a fabric brad to give it a more "homey" feel. I also painted with the new Pink Paislee mask using a mixture of paint colors. At the top I also added some blue thread to add to the blue cloud sky feel.
I also recently got this wide washi tape with some squirrels and trees which I love!
I really enjoyed this challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment