Saturday, September 17, 2011

Becoming a Mom


So one day past my due date and I am still scrapping away, although I am not averagin 2 a night anymore! I saw a challenge over at Scrapbookers Anonymous which called for using the letter B, which was great as is not difficult for me at this stage to do.
Since Babies are very much on my mind at the moment I decided to do a layout about Becoming a Mom with some Butterfly transparancy. I put some hidden journalling at the back secured by a butterfly clip. So in this case I used the letter B for my title and Butterflies. It is a great challenge to do as it gives one alot of freedom to play around. Every month they have a letter for the alphabet so I can see myself doing this one again and again! I includd some Prima flowers, BG stitched brads and Crate chipboard

4 comments:

  1. WOW this is just gorgeous... thanks for playing along with us over at scrapbookers anonymous... hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Love those butterflies! Great take on our B challenge. Thanks for joining in the fun at Scrapbookers Anonymous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful LO,the butterfly transparency is so pretty. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapbookers Anonymous.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty layout, Siggy!! Thanks so much for playing along with Scrapbookers Anonymous!!

    ReplyDelete