Friday, September 09, 2011

Jump High


Last night I completed 2 layouts!! It is a real marathon here as I am trying to get as much done before I pop again. I had this kit from Sarah's Cards which I had not opened so I decided to open it yesterday (it is from 2010) and get right in there using it up. THese are papers from GCD which I had a hard time finding pictures to match. The colors are brighter and more bold than I normally go for so hence why it has been unloved for sometime
For this picture I felt it matched perfectly though! My daughter loves jumping and this LO is about that. The sketch I did following Starting Points over at Shimelle Laine's blog. I am loving this different take on a sketch and this is the second one I have done. What I like about her sketches is that they are so different from my "comfort zone" and in doing them I find I am stretching myself creatively!

No comments:

Post a Comment