Sunday, January 22, 2012

In the Night Garden


I really enjoy doing 2 page layouts as it takes the hassle of having to choose which pictures to include! I followed the sketch from the challenge over at Sketches in Thyme. I diverted somewhat from the original sketch but then I usually always do that! I used the pictures of my daughters enjoying their favourite program " in the night garden' I used some leftovers from my Studio Calico Boardwalk papers which are in the same colours as the characters from the TV show

2 comments:

  1. love the fun, happy colors of the page!!! looks like they are having a great time!! thanks sooo much for playing along with Sketches in Thyme!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE all those gorgeous, soft pastels! And what a great memory! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete