Friday, February 24, 2012

Scrap Room Organizing - Part 2

So here is Part 2 of my Scrap Room Organizing!!! Starting with these drawers I got from Lakeland. I was able to put all my embossing stuff and glitter in one spot. I have all this embossing powder but I have only ever embossed once. Need to more!!
I am sooooo in love with these 12x12 Kaiserkraft paper holders. Eventually I will customise them but for now they are as is. This is where the papers which are neither themed or in kits go. They are sorted out by colour. Having said that the last 2 trays hold Websters Pages and Prima (as I find that their papers don't really go with most other papers) and October Afternoon (just because they are my favourite manufacturer! At the side there are all my Studio Calico kits and the Add ons. I have also recently started subscribing to Jenni Bowlin's kits (since my favourite kit club Magpie Club shut down for awhile) So these kits I keep separate.
At the top of there are loads of paper stacks from DCWV..... What happened was when we went to FLorida last year they were having a sale at Michaels and all Paper Stacks were 7 dollars! I got a bit over excited and bought all of them. I think there were like 7. However, I am not really a stack person so now I don't know what to do with them. For now, they sit there waiting for some love one day!

This is how I store my pens. I find that keeping them horizontal is best for me
My stickles and Perfect Pearls are kept like this. For now my Mr Hueys and Glimmer Mists are kept like this. I don't really like this way of organising as I find it difficult to find the colours I need. I must get around to categorising them
This is how I keep my buttons and threads! I got these boxes from Cath Kidston. I labeled them by colour. The threads are kept in the green ones. This is not ideal as they usually come with large packaging which takes up space in the box. Again it is trial and error! I bought the box of Stampin UP markers last year. It cost me a bomb but was well worth it to make spalleters with the little pump device they sell separately.

No comments:

Post a Comment