Sunday, March 11, 2012

Scrap Room Organizing - Part 4


So here I am again with another organisation post! I love to look at other people's scrap space! I am hoping that when I move I will have a better studio - maybe with pink walls? who knows? This is really how I keep my kits - be it themed products, kits from manufacturers and kits from companies. I subscribe to 4 kits now: Sarahs Cards, Gogo, Studio Calico and Jenni Bowlin. I keep these in either Papermania 12x12 folders (when they are not so large) or Crop Hopper 12x12 folders (for when they are very bulky).
The above are some fab 12z12 storage cases which I got on sale from Storage 4 Crafts. Originally they were supposed to be £25 but I got them for £10 so I keep themed products in them. So for themes which I have a lot of products for like easter, halloween, baby, school, travel, Christmas (I have 5 for Christmas!) etc... I keep them in the large folders - the ones at the top on the left. For smaller themes like pregnancy, oriental, water, home, pets, wedding etc... I keep them in 12x12 Cropper Hopper folders. The shelves at the bottom of the top one are for the family crafts so stuff for my kids really like playdoh and paints
I keep my Studio Calico and Jenni Bowlin kits separately as I try and use them straightaway. I keep these in 12x12 Cropper Hopper folders. Add ons I keep in 12x12 bags. These are kept next to my 12x12 Kaisercraft shelves. I am loving these 12x12 Kaisercraft shelves! Here I keep the papers I have leftover and I keep them sorted by colour
A few more folders here which are themed. THese hold Halloween, Cooking, Garden/Spring/Easter and Birthday. I put everything which has to do with those themes in there like ribbon, papers, embellishments etc....
This shelf holds the kits which are mainly from Manufacturers so like I usually by the whole collection of certain companies that I love like Crate Paper, MME and October Afternoon. These are kept in these 12x12 folders.

No comments:

Post a Comment