Monday, July 23, 2012

Our Song




I am often inspired by music. Music often takes me back in time and helps me relive special moments.
I recently found a new challenge blog called Scrapping the Music http://scrappingthemusic.blogspot.co.uk/ through Patricia R. I loved the blog and will participate more!
I was finally challenge to scrap this music which I listened to whilst I was feeding my newborn and now I sing to him (he is 10 months). The song is from Jewels' Lullaby CD and its called "Forever and a Day". Its a beautiful song I have included the link to it

When I hear this song now it really reminds me of those special first days when he was so tiny! I kept the embellishments, papers and design quite simple and homey. As all I did during those few days was stay home in bed!!! I also printed the lyrics as they are beautiful to add to the layout!

Thanks of Looking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment