Wednesday, August 22, 2012

THESE FEET

This layout I made for the challenge over at Sarah's Cards which can be found here:

http://sarahscardsltd.blogspot.co.uk/search?updated-max=2012-08-12T07:00:00%2B01:00&max-results=7

with our move I am finding it hard to find time to scrap! However, when I came across this cute picture of my daughter's busy feet I thought I would use this for the sketch. I  also wanted to use up some rub ons I had been hoarding so I rubbed the whole sheet on cardstock and used my silhouette to cut the heart shape out. My daughter is always jumping always running so getting a picture of her feet at rest is a rare thing! I wanted to document this. The rub ons are dates and months etc so I thought the theme went well. I don't usually pile patterned paper on top of patterned paper as the sketch outlined. So I used vellum instead to mat it. I embossed a stamp and added it on the top

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely layout, and what a great photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout, I love that large heart.
    Tracy. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout. I love the rub on heart.Thank you for joining us.

    ReplyDelete