Sunday, September 11, 2011

Are we there Yet?


Another completed layout! I actually did 2 again last night! Nothing like an soon-to- arrive baby to make one scrap like crazy!!! This one I used some of my Magpie Club kit and October Afternoon Boarding Pass papers. It's for a challenge over at Challenge Me Happy which required: 1 cardstock, 2 pics, 3 x different alphas, 4 x different patterned papers, 5 x buttons, 6 x staples.
For me the real challenging part was using only 4 patterned papers because I have a tendency to use alot more than 4 papers. The way I got around this was to use the same patterned paper in different ways so it actually looks like there are more than 4 papers. Also I tend to use a journalling tag but here one could not be included and the paper was too dark to write on....so I had to think think think! I then punched a stamp (using a new Fiskars stamp punch) on some lined paper and used that for my journalling. The staples I used on the trail of the airplane which I cut out from the patterned paper to add a bit of interest. I love the Hambly silk printed paper I used for my background! I need to get my hands on more!!!!



1 comment: