Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Asleep after loads of FUN!



The pre-baby scrapping marathon continues although I do feel like my energy is going. Due date is Friday so I think I will be sticking to one page an evening (if I can manage that even!) Again I entered into the challenges over at Shimelle Laine as I find they stretch me creatively. In a way they are easy to do as they are quite linear but in another way they are difficult as I try to break the sketch and make it more "me" which is not linear. So I enjoy that process.
This one called for some butterflies which I love adding. I punched mine out of an EK Success punch but to make them more dimensional I punched 3 and kept them together with a staple and some floss. The paper at the bottom with some printed rectangles I cut another strip out and using foam dots I stuck some on there to give it more dimension. I then had a few rectangles left so I turned those into banners and added them to the top of the page
I dont usually use patterned paper as my background. I tend to stick to white, cream or kraft but for here I decided to play!
The papers are from Jillibean soup

No comments:

Post a Comment