Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Pancakes and Ketchup?


I love these pictures of my daughter which we took at the airport. She insisted on having PANCAKES AND KETCHUP!!! I have learned that with some things it is best not to argue....especially since it was 5AM and we had a long flight ahead of us. For the sake of peace and some great scrappy pictures I let it pass. She seemed to like it though!
I made this for a challenge over at Sketchy Thursdays. Their sketches are great and this LO took me no time at all to make. I punched out some scalloped circles and put paper behind it. I also punched out some ribbons and hearts and used the negative. I am loving using the negative from the punch. I can't believe I used to throw them out!!!!
I used the Modern Homemaker range from October Afternoon and some Jillibean journalling spots. I also recently got a EK Success punch which punches photo corners in scallop. I love all things scallop so used it for the first time on this layout since most of it I used scallop circles

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That's one combo I don't think I could handle.. lol!! How cute!! Loving the photos and the papers you used! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see that as a meal my girls would want! Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this fun layout and love your story!!

    ReplyDelete