Thursday, September 01, 2011

Off She Flew




Here is a layout from last night for the challenge blog Scrap Fit. The challenge is to use scallops. I love using scallops so I really enjoyed doing this challenge. I cut circles out of various patterned paper and tucked them under my cardstock. I then put a banner on (I am loving these!) from Jenni Bowlin. I first stuck them onto cardboard and then cut around them to give them more dimension.
I also cut some butterflies and hearts from the leftover cardstock and stuck them on to again add some dimension without too much distraction
The picture is of when my daughter first started crawling so hence the title" off she flew" and the myriad butterflies and birds stuck on!!
The papers are from American Crafts, Cosmo Cricket and MME

2 comments:

  1. What an absolutely adorable LO for this wonderful photo!! Love your banner and how you used your circles for your scallops! Thanks for playing at ScrapFIT! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! I love all the birds & butterflies...so fabulous! Thank you for working out with us at ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete