Thursday, September 01, 2011

Mon Cheri


Another layout done for another challenge!! I am feeling very proud of myself! Last month I completed 24 layouts which has been the most I have completed in a month. I am thinking September might not be as fruitful but there is always hope! I did this one for a challenge over at City Crafter Challenge Blog http://citycrafter.blogspot.com/
The challenge was to make a LO with a dress/ dress form. I made this one as it is my favourite of all dresses I have bought. I bought it in France and it looks so French so hence I tried to make it a bit French -looking with the Eiffel Tower and the title
Here I used Prima flowers, Crate Paper, Webster's Pages and Graphic 45

1 comment:

  1. Such a delightful lo! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete