Monday, October 17, 2011

Rocking the Bears


I haven't had anytime to scrap with my newborn baby!

However, I did have this one for a challenge over at Scrap Fit where the journalling must go around the page. I hardly ever do this but after completing this LO I am going to use this more as it saves space on the page and keeps my messy handwritting away!
Again I used some old Basic Grey papers. I have so much paper that I think I would need to live to 100, have a dozen children and scrap everyday to use it all up. I am starting to run out of space so hence why I am using the older ones more.... I made some grass with a die and used some Unity tree stamps to create some trees. The clouds were created using my Fiskars cloud punch which I looooove!!!

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable LO. Love that you scrapped from your stash. I have the same pp situation at my home - LOL!! Your journaling looks great! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete