Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Simon Says Stamp


So here I am again with another layout this time for a challenge over at Sarahs Cards. I love the challenges over there and the best part is that the prize is a voucher!!! They are the best Scrappy shop in the UK and with all the latests CHA products coming it's good to have a go at this challenge!
This challenge had to do with creative resolutions for 2012. My resolution is definitely to use more of the stamps that I seem to hoard. I have an unhealthy obsession with buying stamps but I never ever seem to use them. I took a picture of only a few of them as there are 2 more baskets which are so hidden away that I couldn't even access them for this picture! THat really needs to change. I was looking at all my stamps today and I really need to get them out and onto those pages. I used a background butterfly stamp which just arrived today through the post. I subscribe to Unity Stamps and that was one of the stamps this month. I have been subscribing with them for like 7 months but I really have only ever used 2-3 of their stamps. Its that bad!
I used Jenni Bowlin ink pads and stamped the butterflies in the different colours. The name of the layout is Simon Says Stamp! I also used some washi tape (I also hoard this but I have no problems using these babies...I love them) and bits and pieces from my Boardwalk SC kit. I am still trying to get it all used up before Reveal Night on Friday as I want to get all the add ons. Last month I missed 2 add ons as I logged on 4 hours after and they were all gone. Not this month though!! I am gonna be on the computer come 17 and buying all those babies straightaway. It will be the quickest shop in history!!!

1 comment:

  1. That is a whole loaf of stamps!!! Can't wait to see how you use them all throughout 2012. Really love this! So many clever techniques - it all looks great! Thanks for playing along with the Sarah's Cards challenge xx

    ReplyDelete