Sunday, April 29, 2012

The More that you Read

I love Dr. Seuss quotes. I have a book filled with them just waiting for the right pictures and papers to show up. This one just came together very easily. I followed the challenge Get Picky over at Punky Scraps and added something brown, 5 patterned papers and splashes of paint. My daughters love to read so I needed to document this on a layout!

Talking of paints.....Big task tonight....I am finally going to organise my mists and paints (or at least that is what I think I am going to do...hoping my teething baby won't wake up too much!). It is a job long overdue. I know I am going to appreciate it when it is finished! I have such trouble finding the right colour amongst all of them so I need to get myself organised!!!

2 comments:

  1. I have a tub full of mists like that lol

    Thanks for playing along with us at punky scraps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page! I love that quote!

    ReplyDelete