Saturday, May 19, 2012

My Favourite Photo

I love using doilies on my layouts. I love the work from Stephanie Howell and she often uses doilies and inspires me to use them in new and innovative ways. I saw a layout she did recently where she misted a doily which i wanted to try. When I saw the challenge over at Scrap Fit I thought it was the perfect opportunity!
For this layout I misted a few doilies and tucked them under for a different look. I wanted to go for a homespun feel following the ruffles and colours in my daughters dress

3 comments:

  1. Love how you tucked the doilies and have these bright little spots of color peeking out from behind your photo and patterned papers! Excellent! Thanks for playing along with us at ScrapFIT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful LO for this adorable photo!! Love how you colored, pleated, and tucked in your doily!! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bright fun layout. I love how you misted the doilies and have them peeking out from behind your layout. It's just too cute! Thanks for joining us at ScrapFIT.

    ReplyDelete