Thursday, April 19, 2012

Scrap Room Organizing - Part 5












So here is to more organising!!!!
I have a bit of a punch addiction...... At the moment I have this in the hallway. They are baskets intended for toys and I have taken over 7 of them for my punches. They are organised in brands for the edgers like Martha St and EK Success . Then for shape punches, butterflies/hearts, tags, around the edge punches, flowers/leaves etc.... The other baskets in our hallway hold what we originally bought it for - shoes/ hats, scarves etc....!
And since I have so many punches I keep a folder of all of them. Not really for when I need them for a project but rather for when I am buying a new punch. I have several times bought punches I did not think I had only to find out I had bought it already! So since then I decided to organise them this way!
I also organized recently my journal cards (some of them) ATC cards and other bits in this folder. I am not sure this is working for me though. I never seem to reach out for this folder so I think I might just jumble them all together again. Sometimes things can be a bit too organised for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment