Monday, June 17, 2013

Loved


I have missed the challenges over at Merly Impressions so when I saw there was a new one I jumped right in. The challenge is to use multiple pictures. I love using multiple pictures on my pages. This is a very "me" page: banners, two pics and an envelope with journalling, soft tones, ink splatters and little stamps.

The challenge can be found here: http://www.merlyimpressions.co.uk/blog/scrapbooking/june-2013-layout-challenge/

The page is really about my relationship with my eldest daughter.  She drew this drawing for me which I loved and then one day we were hanging out on the sofa and I took this picture with my phone. I love this picture of her. She is always bouncing around and being active so it was great to capture the moment. I had loads of trouble with the title. I kept coming up with really complicated titles etc... In the end I decided to keep it simple and I am so glad I did!  I LOVE these glitter alphas by Crate....I have 4 packs which I am hoarding!! I can't get enough of them!

Thanks for looking!!!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Siggy,

    It is good to have the challenge back and good to see you back.
    Thank you for entering the challenge, lovely layout, very pretty the banner looks fab.

    Many thanks,
    Chrissy xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful. I LOVE the banner, the details, the colours and most importantly the photos :0) Thanks for joining us at Merly Impressions Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the banner moves!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing LO, love the soft colours and all those gorgeous elements. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful.... The banner looks great xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your layouts! Really inspiring!

    ReplyDelete